Flavoured powder drink with sweetener.
Vegan Protein is designed for those who want a healthy, balanced and sustainable diet, benefiting from the properties of its ingredients.
The product is suitable for vegans, containing 70% protein and providing 21g of protein per dose. It has little more than 100 kcal, being low in fat and having no added sugar, as it is sweetened with stevia. The total sugar content per dose is less than 0.5 g, so it is ideal for drinking at any time of day and increasing your intake of vegetable proteins healthily.
Vegan protein contains 3 high-quality vegetable proteins:
- Pea protein has a high proportion of essential and non-essential amino acids and is the richest natural source of arginine, known for its great contribution in the repair and growth of muscle tissue. Pea protein is highly bioavailable and digestible, optimises tissue formation and tones muscles.
- Rice protein has a lot of nutrients and is low in calories. It prevents fatty acids from being stored by activating lipase in the liver and the blood vessel walls.
- Hemp protein is easily digested and contains omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids in very balanced proportions.
We have also formulated Vegan Protein with superfoods to make it even more complete:
- Moringa, also called the drumstick tree, has medicinal powers and is rich in antioxidants and chlorophyll, essential for the purification and oxygenation of cells, in addition to providing iron and calcium.
- Lucuma is an Andean fruit notable for its richness in vitamins B1, B2, beta-carotene and phosphorus. It is ideal for fatigue and highly recommended for strengthening the immune system.
- Flax seeds have a high content of omega 3 fatty acids, lignans (antioxidants), vitamins and fibre.
It is available in two flavours: cocoa and red fruits.
It can be prepared with water or a vegetable drink, or combined with some fruits and nuts to adapt to individual consumption needs; thus incorporating more vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates.