Commemorating of the 10th anniversary of 226ERS, they have created a unique collection. Designed with elegant and sober colors, a reflection of the maturity of the brand acquired after so many years in the world of sports.
In this collection, the ten horizontal lines that represent the ten years of the brand’s history stand out, with a beige color that evokes our most human side, one of the fundamental pillars of 226ERS.
Lightweight equipment ideal for training and for competition. Its fabric ensures a total expulsion of moisture, leaving the skin dry and fresh. In addition, it has a high drying capacity, offering good comfort to the athlete. The antibacterial properties and the soft touch make these garments perfect for long sessions of exercise.
Its long-sleeved version is designed for cyclists looking for a versatile garment for the autumn weather. It is a jersey made entirely with semi-closed material in a circular structure. With an anatomical, lightweight and breathable cuffs and reflective details to the back.
The ideal range of use of this garment is in temperatures between 15 ° and 25 ° C
- Do not use bleach and/or softeners
- Do not use dryer
- Cold wash
- Dry in the shade and the garment inside out
- Do not twist the garment
- The pilling effect on the garments is not considered a defect. These must be washed separately since the rubbing of velcro and other rigid garments degrade the garment.
- Full YKK zipper of auto-block car and puller finished in silicone.
- Unilock collar for better neck fit.
- THERMO DRY main fabric
- WINDTEX front fabric