High Energy Gel is an energy gel in which the main source of carbohydrates is a cyclodextrin, a cutting-edge carbohydrate that provides improved and more efficient glycogen replenishment.
- It provides prolonged energy release, which is ideal during and after exercise.
- A lower insulin peak, favouring the use of glucose at the cellular level over a shorter timespan while maintaining the blood sugar level for longer.
- Rapid gastric emptying thanks to its high molecular weight and low osmolality, favouring digestion and reducing secondary gastrointestinal effects.
- Does not inhibit fat burning.
In a 76-g, 200-kcal stick format containing 50 g of carbohydrates per gel unit in a 1:1 ratio for complex and simple carbohydrates.
The aromas used are natural and achieve really good flavours:
- Lemon: pure formula, BCAA- and caffeine-free.
- Blackcurrant: with 1 g of BCAAs in an 8:1:1 ratio
- Cherry: with 160 mg of caffeine