The glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in our body. It is involved in numerous processes:
- It is used as a fuel by immune system cells and by the cells in the intestine.
- It prevents muscular destruction after intense physical activity.
It is known that:
Glutamine is a substance found in food such as meat, poultry meat, fish and dairy products.
Circumstances in which glutamine may be considered important or in which it may be beneficial:
- Trainings requiring a tough endurance exercise.
- Integrity of the intestinal lining.
- Training Intensity.
Gluten-free. No added sugar. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Item is only available on preorder.
- Additional discount applied only applicable on preorder.