Electrolytes are present in the blood as well as in other bodily fluids and their extra and intracellular balance is vitally important in maintaining our health and wellbeing since they fulfil some important functions:
- They regulate the amount of water present in the body
- They are indispensable for correct muscle function
- They regulate blood pH
- They regulate the body’s nervous function
When we practice sport, we lose electrolytes, which are associated with muscle function. Their deficit can cause muscle weakness and fatigue, cramp, muscle spasms and even nausea.
Chew Salts provide sodium, magnesium, potassium and calcium:
- Sodium: this is the mineral we lose the most of during sports practice through perspiration, and so it is indispensable to replace it to prevent dehydration and its consequences.
- Magnesium: Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue. Magnesium contributes to normal energy metabolism and to electrolyte balance, to the normal functioning of the nervous system and of the muscles.
- Potassium: Contributes to the normal functioning of the muscles, of the nervous system and to maintaining normal blood pressure.
- Calcium: Contributes to the normal functioning of the muscles. It is needed for maintaining bones in normal condition.
Because of all these functions, Chew Salt is indispensable for replacing electrolytes in sports practice. Its tube format makes it easy to carry with you. Being chewable makes them ideal and easy to take during training and competition.
HOW TO USE
Take 1 tablet every 30’-60’.(Maximum 10 tablets a day).
Box of 12 (13 tabs per unit)
- Item is only available on preorder.
- Additional discount applied only applicable on preorder.