BCAAs 8:1:1 300g
Amino acids such as Leucine, Valine and isoleucine (BCAA’s) are metabolized in the muscle, unlike other amino acids (in general terms) which are metabolized in the liver.
Nearly one-third of the skeletal muscles in the body are composed by the combination of these essential amino acids and they play a very important role in the synthesis of proteins.
Studies have indicated that BCAA’s can help to:
- Provide muscles with metabolic energy
- Preserve glycogen stores.
- They have an anabolic effect (mainly thanks to the leucine) and they are actively involved in the muscular recovery process.
Gluten-free. No added sugar.
- Item is only available on preorder.
- Additional discount applied only applicable on preorder.